Monday, July 14, 2008

kindling.

Jesus cares about justice.
And He keeps reminding me of that. Its time for me to dig into the Word and discover God's thoughts on justice, and pray that He'll reveal to me what that means in my own life.

preliminary thoughts :
We are always looking for justice, yet the essence of the teaching of the Sermon on the Mount is— Never look for justice, but never cease to give it. - Oswald Chambers

This is pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father, to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. - James 1:27

Love protects. Love defends. Love restores. Love empowers. - Love146

...more to come when I don't have a test in 2 hours. Any thoughts, scripture, or avenues to consider are more than welcome!

2 comments:

kristin said...

so I just read this article and then your blog, so I'll pass this along, some food for thought. http://www.relevantmagazine.com/god_article.php?id=7546

Sarah Elizabeth Buckner said...

haha i just realized that we wrote about the same quote. great minds :).