Saturday, July 12, 2008

a few of my favorite things.

This is my husband, Jared,
and I on our wedding day -
May 31, 2008. It was
absolutely perfect. I'll
probably reference it
a lot - and I can promise
I'll reference Jared a lot.
He works for A&M right
now and our hope is to go to
Ireland someday and help
people know Jesus.

(photo courtesy of danielcolvinphotography)
This is my family (and another wedding picture - you should probably plan on seeing a lot of them :). Hillary, my middle sister, will be a sophomore at A&M and Olivia, my youngest sister, will be a junior in high school. My mom, Val, is the executive director of His Grace Foundation and Dad, Buck, is a pastor at Grace Bible. They live in College Station now, too. I love it. They love having anyone over and its really kind of the Lord to have them living in the same town as Jared and I for a while. We're really blessed by them.
(photo courtesy of danielcolvinphotography)


I thought through writing about some friends and putting up pictures, but I wouldn't really know how to do that. They'll come up through my postings, don't worry. You've already heard about Hillary, Olivia, and Lindsay - they're a fabulous place to start :).

This is Ireland. I went there last summer. Jared and I are going back in Summer 2009, should everything go along with what we've mapped out in our minds :). God has given us a special heart for this beautiful country and its people - we're excited to see where He continues leading. Right now, He has us serving at Grace Bible alongside high school seniors who we adore. They're teaching us a lot about Jesus that I know will help us love others in the future.

I like books, movies, Lost, and oh so much music. Plenty to come on all of the above and more :).
I love Jesus with everything I have- or at least that's what I'm seeking to do. "He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay; And He set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm." - Psalm 40:2. I don't know what else to do with myself but love Him.


No comments: